My Travel Story : A Holiday to Magelang and Jogja

Hai guys! Happy holiday for you all wahahaha :D
At this holiday I just wanna share my journey, went to Magelang and Yogyakarta or many people called Jogja! One of city in Indonesia exactly Java Island. Did you ever get there? Okay, I will tell you about my travel story :))


I went to Magelang with my Bestfriend Adelia and her family. Her family is live in Magelang. At this time she also wanted to holiday in this city. Then, I just lived in her house for a while.

First day, I was walking around in Magelang city in the night, once I'm tasted culinary in that city wehehe Adelia asked me to try some foods. The food that I tried to taste is Bakmie Godhog. Wuiiih this noodle as big as like a spaghetti, and it's real home made. I just served a boiled Bakmie godhog with hot medium level. It's a delicious food I've ever tasted, thank you for the suggestion, Adelia. Hmm... yummy!

After dinner, me with Adelia went to Magelang Plaza, the center of the city with a little rain..
This place have the shape circle with a statue. The statue is Prince Diponegoro who is riding a horse.
This is Me.
And this is My Bestie.
In front of  Prince Diponegoro's statue.
Behind Prince Diponegoro's statue
In the next day, Me with Adelia and her sister Nadia visited Ketep Pass. It's place of the natural attractions especially Merapi Mountain. From this place we also saw many mountain around Magelang city, there are Merbabu Mountain, Sumbing Mountain, Sindoro Mountain, and Slamet Mountain.
Moreover, Ketep Pass have a Mini Theater it is Volcano Theater which tells about historical of Merapi Mountain, establishment of Merapi Mountain, etc.
Ketep Pass also have a Vulcanology Museum, Binoculars, and Panca Arga Court. From Panca Arga Court we can see a maountain and hills are beautiful. Sooo beautiful..you must go there!!

Welcome at Ketep Pass

At the Mini Theater



Looking a beautiful view

Next trip!!! Me with Adelia's Family will visit some famous places in Jogja! Check it out guys! kekeke~
First places is Taman Sari. This places previously is royal bathing place in Jogja.
With Adelia's family

Me with Adelia, behind royal bathing.

At the King's room.
With Adelia and her sister, Nadia. We sat on King's bed.

It's time to...Shopping! We were went to Malioboro..yeaaaay! Exactly, this place such a shopping, culinary, and touring. You know Batik? Batik is cloth that is traditionaly made using a manual wax-resist, Batik is from Yogyakarta (sometimes we called Jogja) and Surakarta. UNESCO designed batik as a Masterpiece of Oral Intangibel Heritage of Humanities. At Malioboro you can buy and see many Batik at Pasar Beringharjo.

At Malioboro

At Mirota Batik. This is a place for buy Batik and souvenirs from Jogja.


Let's move to the beach!!! Yeaaay had fun on that day! We were went to Indrayanti Beach at Gunung Kidul. in Indrayanti beach has so many beaches as well. It's a very very beautiful beach...wohooo you should go there hehehe
At Indrayanti Beach



With Adelia's Family at Indrayanti Beach.
This is my journey, traveling to Magelang and Jogja. I hope you like it and come to Indonesia someday.

This post I write for Asian On Air Program Contest. Wish Me Luck! Have a nice day~!

Thank You.




Source : Wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment